- Same trusted leading content – Find more than 180 titles from leaders in the medical field, including Harrison’s Online, CMDT, Schwartz’s Principles of Surgery, Tintinalli’s Emergency Medicine, Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach, and more. We’ll still be offering the excellent curated content that you can trust.
- Federated Search – Coming in Q1, all our Access products will be organized into one federated collection, eliminating the need to search across multiple sites.
- Responsive design for mobile – The browser automatically adjusts depending on the device so users have a great viewing experience no matter what device they use!
- Greater personalization – Users can save images, use custom curriculum, set up alerts, and log in remotely by creating a My Access account
- Log in remotely using your My Access account – By creating a My Access account when they are at your institution, users will be able to log on remotely by using their My Access user name and password. No VPNs and no extra logins needed!
- Enhanced custom curriculum for rotation management – Sample curricula will allow for quick adaption to suit your faculty’s needs; further integration and customization options, such as being able to build a curriculum pulling for all your Access subscriptions, will ease rotation management and improve the learner experience.
McGraw-Hill has upgraded the interface to their Access online medical products. To learn more about the changes you can watch a recorded webinar on YouTube or you can register for a live webinar on Wednesday, January 15th, 10:00 AM. The upgrade includes: